Google
 

Friday, January 14, 2011

Bluster, Bullying, and Bullshit do not work any more; I told the regular doctors they were full of shit and have avoided them ever since

Government and corporate America are still stuck in the 1950s mode of handling problems, and still do not comprehend the very real change to societal information flow brought about by the internet. Bluster, Bullying, and Bullshit do not work any more, yet government and corporate media still play the game that way because they know nothing better. Therein lies our hope for their eventual collapse, opening the door to a better future.

As for the chiropractor story, I had a back injury resulting from tripping over a C-stand on a soundstage. I was in hideous pain for several months, and the conventional doctors loaded me up with very expensive pain medications with very terrible side effects, and workman's comp told me I was faking it, and to shaddup and go back to work.

There was a chiropractor's office right next door to where I was working on a project, so one lunch I decided I had nothing left to lose and walked in. Three weeks later my back pain was gone and never came back. I told the regular doctors they were full of shit and have avoided them ever since.

No comments:

Parking Tickets

Parking Tickets
Can I pay my tickets here?

Let 'em Hear it

Add to Technorati Favorites

Gottcha, scofflaw

Gottcha, scofflaw

Hottest T-Shirts on the Web

Favorite Scofflaw Movies

  • The Godfather
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Dirty Harry
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
  • The Treasure of The Sierra Madre
  • The Long Good Friday
  • Pacific Heights
  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Highway61
  • Duel
  • Catch Me if You Can
  • Glengarry Glenn Ross