Google
 

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chemistry student killed by 'exploding chewing gum'

American Scofflaw
A CHEMISTRY student has reportedly been killed by what is believed to be exploding chewing gum.

A 25-year-old chemistry student was found dead with his jaw blown off after he was working on a computer at his parents’ house in the St. Paul, MN.

"A loud pop was heard from the student's room," a city police chief aide said.

"When his relatives entered the room they saw that the lower part of the young man's face had been blown off."

The man was studying at the University of Minnesota and was known for his habit of dipping chewing in citric acid.

Police found both citric acid packets and “some kind of explosive material” on a table in his parents’s room.

They believe he may have confused the two packets, dipping the gum into the explosive material rather than the citric acid.

Forensic experts will travel from Kiev tomorrow to investigate the substance, as local authorities feared it may explode if transported.


No comments:

Parking Tickets

Parking Tickets
Can I pay my tickets here?

Let 'em Hear it

Add to Technorati Favorites

Gottcha, scofflaw

Gottcha, scofflaw

Hottest T-Shirts on the Web

Loading...

Favorite Scofflaw Movies

  • The Godfather
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Dirty Harry
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
  • The Treasure of The Sierra Madre
  • The Long Good Friday
  • Pacific Heights
  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Highway61
  • Duel
  • Catch Me if You Can
  • Glengarry Glenn Ross