Google
 

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I never knew just how much Obama abhorred the Constitution and Bill of Rights right up until he signed this bill into law on the 31st of December

The Gay Secretary

I am a peaceful, reasonable human being; a person of faith, and a recovering Democrat. I do not advocate any violence (although, under certain circumstances,I can foresee scenarios where unrest may well be coming in this country as a natural result of economic chaos). My two heroes of the 20th century were Mahatma Gandhi, and Martin Luther King; my heroine, for all her great humanitarian work, was Mother Theresa.

However, I have reasoned, peaceful differences of opinion with this, and previous administrations, over domestic and foreign policies they have embraced. I have expressed those opinions openly, trying to make sure that my logic was completely in tact in those expressions of opinion.

But the question thinking Americans must ask is, at what point will American citizens like me and you, speaking the truth,as peacefully,and as logically as humanly possible, be accused as having committed a "belligerent act" against the Federal Government, with no due process, and incarcerated indefinitely?!?

As William Shakespeare said, "Aye, there's the rub."

And although President Obama has assured Americans that he will not be persecuted under this abominable piece of legislation, he leaves the door wide open for any future President to use it in a manner which is capricious, vindictive, and completely against the Constitutional and judicial fabric of what it used to mean to be an American.


No comments:

Parking Tickets

Parking Tickets
Can I pay my tickets here?

Let 'em Hear it

Add to Technorati Favorites

Gottcha, scofflaw

Gottcha, scofflaw

Hottest T-Shirts on the Web

Favorite Scofflaw Movies

  • The Godfather
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Dirty Harry
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
  • The Treasure of The Sierra Madre
  • The Long Good Friday
  • Pacific Heights
  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Highway61
  • Duel
  • Catch Me if You Can
  • Glengarry Glenn Ross