Google
 

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pepper Spray Boy: A new cultural icon for the 21st Century!

What, you don’t understand the word ‘no’?? Its a really simple wordAUUAHGHAGHGAGHGHAGAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
“Allright, allright!! He says ‘Wrapped up like a douche’!! Whatever you say, Cass. I mean Mohammed. Whatever. Just stop hitting me! If you don’t want to accept that there is an earlier version of the song where you can clearly hear the word ‘deuce’ then fine. I’ll agree with you if you just stop bashing on meAUUAHHAGHAGAHAGAHAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
“Man this game is RUFF. I think I’ve just gonna have a seat on the grass for a minute and rest up. I’m dog tired! These defensive tackles are coming after me like pitbulls! What? You want me to ease up on the dog puns? Jesus will you all just lighten upAUUAHAGHAGAHAGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”


AUUAHHAGHAGGAGAGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

No comments:

Parking Tickets

Parking Tickets
Can I pay my tickets here?

Let 'em Hear it

Add to Technorati Favorites

Gottcha, scofflaw

Gottcha, scofflaw

Hottest T-Shirts on the Web

Favorite Scofflaw Movies

  • The Godfather
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Dirty Harry
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
  • The Treasure of The Sierra Madre
  • The Long Good Friday
  • Pacific Heights
  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Highway61
  • Duel
  • Catch Me if You Can
  • Glengarry Glenn Ross