Google
 

Thursday, September 29, 2011

In my experience, dehydration is one of the most easily preventable injuries

The Gay Secretary

I have personal experience with this. A while back I was dealing with some pain issues and the doctors as usual were offering to sell more pills, potions, and magic spells, but I figured out that I wasn't keeping my system flushed out with enough water and after increasing daily water intake, the symptoms went away.

Pharmaceutical companies do not want you to be healthy! If you are healthy, or you know how to heal yourself, they cannot make money off of you.


No comments:

Parking Tickets

Parking Tickets
Can I pay my tickets here?

Let 'em Hear it

Add to Technorati Favorites

Gottcha, scofflaw

Gottcha, scofflaw

Hottest T-Shirts on the Web

Favorite Scofflaw Movies

  • The Godfather
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Dirty Harry
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
  • The Treasure of The Sierra Madre
  • The Long Good Friday
  • Pacific Heights
  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Highway61
  • Duel
  • Catch Me if You Can
  • Glengarry Glenn Ross