Google
 

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Because anything Obama says will be a total lie, anyway!

The Gay Secretary

My first thought would be for Ron Paul not to worry because I would rather watch him than Obama any day, but then of course the real purpose of Obama;s timing is to prevent the TV networks from covering the debate, to keep Americans from hearing Ron Paul.


Yes, this is dirty politics. Obama knows that if Ron Paul gets the GOP nomination, all Diebold's machines and all Diebold's men, can't put his Presidency back together again!


Personally, if I were a network executive, and given that covering Presidential speeches is an option, I would cover the GOP debates knowing I would capture a huge audience for the overnight ratings!

No comments:

Parking Tickets

Parking Tickets
Can I pay my tickets here?

Let 'em Hear it

Add to Technorati Favorites

Gottcha, scofflaw

Gottcha, scofflaw

Hottest T-Shirts on the Web

Favorite Scofflaw Movies

  • The Godfather
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Dirty Harry
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
  • The Treasure of The Sierra Madre
  • The Long Good Friday
  • Pacific Heights
  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Highway61
  • Duel
  • Catch Me if You Can
  • Glengarry Glenn Ross