Google
 

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Apple cuts 'intifada' app after complaints

The Gay Secretary

Apple are pussies. There are no end of games for the iPhone that glorify violence against, well, a wide range of creatures both human and inhuman.

But in the end, I do not reward people who presume to decide for me what is acceptable and what is not, so at the end of the current contract I am trading in my iPhone for another smart-phone with less tyrannical policies and I suggest you do the same.


But then, I guess with all the spying on us that the iPhone does, Apple and AT&T probably already know that!


No comments:

Parking Tickets

Parking Tickets
Can I pay my tickets here?

Let 'em Hear it

Add to Technorati Favorites

Gottcha, scofflaw

Gottcha, scofflaw

Hottest T-Shirts on the Web

Favorite Scofflaw Movies

  • The Godfather
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Dirty Harry
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
  • The Treasure of The Sierra Madre
  • The Long Good Friday
  • Pacific Heights
  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Highway61
  • Duel
  • Catch Me if You Can
  • Glengarry Glenn Ross