Google
 

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I would swear I have heard all this before!..White House modifies Osama bin Laden account

American Scofflaw

Maxwell Smart: Because at this very moment, this warehouse is being surrounded by one hundred cops with Doberman pinschers. Would you believe it? A hundred cops with Doberman pinschers.

Nicholas Dimente: I find that hard to believe.

Maxwell Smart: Would you believe ten security guards and a bloodhound?

Nicholas Dimente: I don't think so.

Maxwell Smart: How about a Boy Scout with rabies?


No comments:

Parking Tickets

Parking Tickets
Can I pay my tickets here?

Let 'em Hear it

Add to Technorati Favorites

Gottcha, scofflaw

Gottcha, scofflaw

Hottest T-Shirts on the Web

Favorite Scofflaw Movies

  • The Godfather
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Dirty Harry
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
  • The Treasure of The Sierra Madre
  • The Long Good Friday
  • Pacific Heights
  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Highway61
  • Duel
  • Catch Me if You Can
  • Glengarry Glenn Ross