Google
 

Sunday, January 2, 2011

You cannot make this shit up! OR, let no good deed go unpunished

American Scofflaw

It was a motorcycle trip William McCreary said he'll never forget.The Aurora resident went on vacation with his brother and grandson last July.

They were on their way to Billings, Mont., when they stopped to fuel up in Casper, Wyo."I had an old-timers moment," McCreary said. "I left my wallet on top of the pump.

I didn't realize I'd lost it until I was about 100 miles down the road."

McCreary told 7NEWS that once he realized his wallet was missing, he turned around and headed back to Casper.Another customer at the Common Cents convenience store found the wallet.

Deborah Heinrich said she opened it to find who it belonged to and then started making phone calls."I left messages at his home phone after I found his number on the Internet," Heinrich said.

"I called his bank and a Harley Davidson dealer listed on a business card in his wallet."When asked if she had intended to keep the wallet, Heinrich replied, "No, not at all."

Once McCreary got back to Casper, he filed a police report.

She said she was going to hang on to it until she heard from McCreary.

Police then arrested Heinrich.

No comments:

Parking Tickets

Parking Tickets
Can I pay my tickets here?

Let 'em Hear it

Add to Technorati Favorites

Gottcha, scofflaw

Gottcha, scofflaw

Hottest T-Shirts on the Web

Favorite Scofflaw Movies

  • The Godfather
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Dirty Harry
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
  • The Treasure of The Sierra Madre
  • The Long Good Friday
  • Pacific Heights
  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Highway61
  • Duel
  • Catch Me if You Can
  • Glengarry Glenn Ross