You cannot help but admire Cantor's "big lie" technique here, and I am certain that, with this audience, it went over big.
However, I would like to raise the butt-ugly head of calm fact in response to this rhetoric.
1. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad never said that he wanted to "....kill Israel and the Jews".
2. Iran has a sizable Jewish population which has resisted any attempts by Israel to get them to immigrate to Israel.
3. Iran has not started a war with anyone in over 200 years.
4. Iran is a signatory to the NNPT, and has done everything completely by the book in terms of allowing inspections. There has never been a single report of nuclear material getting diverted, or uranium being enriched to any more than is necessary to fuel a power station.
5. Israel, which does possess nuclear weapons, refuses to become a signatory to the NNPT, or allow inspections of its nuclear weaponry.
6. And finally, all the "caterwauling" regarding Iran cannot obviate the fact that the UN General has voted to accept the findings of the Goldstone Report.
Any questions, Representative Cantor?!?