Google
 

Friday, October 17, 2008

Smiling Union Thug

Smiling union Thug


This group of Union guys who thought they had the right to try and intimidate me. Which by the way, they all understood was not going to happen, I do not scare easy. The guys had the nerve to then ask to take pictures of my shirt and asked for the contact cards I had.

Union members repeatedly shoved me and intentionally stomped on my feet with there boots while I was in sandals. The photo above is of a man who repeatedly elbowed me, shoved me, and stomped on my feet. This man followed me every step the entire afternoon, and even told event goers he was ready to "crack his f****ing head in."

When a speaker called McCain the biggest liar ever, I simply asked the speaker what about Obama being a liar and a fraud? Immediately I was hit from behind and grabbed by the man in the above photo and was surrounded by other Union members in the below photos where they put their "Obama" signs up in my face trying to block my view and the camera.

No comments:

Parking Tickets

Parking Tickets
Can I pay my tickets here?

Let 'em Hear it

Add to Technorati Favorites

Gottcha, scofflaw

Gottcha, scofflaw

Hottest T-Shirts on the Web

Favorite Scofflaw Movies

  • The Godfather
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Dirty Harry
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
  • The Treasure of The Sierra Madre
  • The Long Good Friday
  • Pacific Heights
  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Highway61
  • Duel
  • Catch Me if You Can
  • Glengarry Glenn Ross