Google
 

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shield Wielding Animals of the NYPD

"I was told I have to follow procedure . For my protection, I have to keep myself from saying anything publicly," Smith said. "Internal affairs told me that."

American Scofflaw
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the beating victim is not part of the ##$%## NYPD so Internal Affairs have ZERO jurisdiction over what this victim says or does. In fact, why isn't Internal Affairs putting a stop to theses animal with a badge? Interesting, how Internal Affairs of the NYPD threaten an innocent taxpayer, but not the shield wielding animals of the NYPD.

No comments:

Parking Tickets

Parking Tickets
Can I pay my tickets here?

Let 'em Hear it

Add to Technorati Favorites

Gottcha, scofflaw

Gottcha, scofflaw

Hottest T-Shirts on the Web

Favorite Scofflaw Movies

  • The Godfather
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Dirty Harry
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
  • The Treasure of The Sierra Madre
  • The Long Good Friday
  • Pacific Heights
  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Highway61
  • Duel
  • Catch Me if You Can
  • Glengarry Glenn Ross